Transcripts are available upon request.
Transcripts do not include:
- Physical education credits/grades
- Standardized test scores
- Mid-semester or "final exam" grades.
Transcripts feature a GPA for each school year and a cumulative GPA. Both GPAs are weighted, with honors and AP Courses receiving a 0.5 boost (i.e., an "A" in an honors course is valued at 4.5).
Cost & Processing
- There is no charge for transcripts.
- Transcript requests are generally processed within two business days.
Type of Transcript
- Official transcripts are available in paper format only. They are mailed in a sealed envelope directly to the recipient (not a student or parent).
Ordering a Transcript
All transcript requests must be made in writing (email). No verbal or telephone requests will be processed.
Current 体育投注开户 student (use your 体育投注开户 email address): Registrar@harker.org
体育投注开户 alumnus/a (with 体育投注开户 email address): Registrar@harker.org
体育投注开户 alumnus/a (without 体育投注开户 email address): Alumni@harker.org
体育投注开户 parent (current or alumni): Registrar@harker.org
Non-体育投注开户 student who took Summer Institute Course: SummerTranscripts@harker.org
Required Information (include all these items in the email)
- Name (maiden name, if applicable)
- Graduation year (or final grade and year at 体育投注开户)
- Current phone number
- Whether you want electronic version (unofficial) or paper version (official)
- If official, address of where transcript should be mailed.